Saturday, May 15, 2010

Again, I have to vent my pants off or i'll REALLY fall apart!!!

Today, once again, I am pissed of by miss Bitchy Princess!! I mean, what the hell? Just because your parents are rich, you can skip class just because you don't feel like it? What is wrong with this girl?! Grr, did you also forget that we were suppose to discuss about something today too? What? You don't feel like it either? And please, I can be friends with anyone i want to be friends with, that is not something you can decide!


Seriously, it's not like she's stupid or anything, she can sense that you are angry or distressed. But somehow or rather, she will either just play dumb or just blurt out an insolent, insincere sorry just to make you feel happy, when she's in the wrong. Well boo hoo. I am not someone you can mess around with. Please, please, please do not, i repeat DO NOT say sorry if you're not! Do you even know what you're sorry for? Or are you even aware of what you did wrong even? Sorry, is not something you say to end things. You say sorry to express a sense of regret AND will try not to repeat it. NOT apologize, move on and REPEAT what you did to make me so pissed off!!! WTH?


And honestly, please please, please just tell if you're unhappy with how i handle things. Being sad and mad and tattling and bad mouthing me behing my back isn't going to help you solve your problem. Or better yet, detach yourself from my group and get lost! Get a life, will you? I do not TOLERATE miss prissy's spoilty brattiness. Seriously, if you're gonna keep at it like this for the rest of your life? I ASSURE you, you will not make it far.


Next, please do not expect everyone to bear your temper... it's really tiring. We can not suck up, kiss ass, adore, pamper and comfort you all the time. And i mean, ALL THE TIME!


Awwww, you have a problem? you need comforting, you need consolation? Well, EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS! And do you know how people handle their problems? They suck in their guts, bite their lips with their chest held high and FACE the problem! Face to face, one on one, heads on. Seriously, I don't know which pit hole you've been hiding in for the rest of your life until now,but please ADAPT and GROW UP!!!

Sheesh...

No comments: