Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Start in KL

The semi independent life is too sweet to savour, while the loneliness is strangely inviting...

Anyway, here's what is going on lately...

1. I have less than 6 hours of sleep everyday and soon to reduce to 4 hours ( if i'm lucky)...
2. I commute to school everyday on shuttle bus (and darn those busses for picking students up only after 2pm...)
3. I made lots of new friends! yay, LOL.
4. I'm making an effort to visit my brother every weekend.
5. Currently interested in architecture, i think its due to my competitiveness... I wanna win those bloody guys... hehe.
6. I miss my friends and family very very much!
7. ...But i usually fall asleep when i get home and couldn't call them...
8. I love broadband but it is extremely slow... But at least i could go online.
9. I'm going to blog as much as i can, with 10 things to tell on my posts-to-be.
10. I'll keep you guys posted. Muax muax.

Peace.

No comments: